CONNECT THE DOTS BETWEEN YOUR EDUCATION AND YOUR PASSION
Your curiosity and your hard work got you this far.
- You built a foundation that taught you to analyze problems, think critically and work with a team to identify solutions.
- You are ready to apply your education and your drive to make a real difference in the world.
- But your learning isn’t over; this is only the beginning, and this is when passion takes hold.
- The digital future is generating new problems to be solved, new technologies to be applied, and new value to be created.
Put your education and your passion to work at Infosys Consulting.
Continue your learning and grow as part of a team of bright, highly-motivated consultants. Tackle challenges across a range of industries and disciplines, and define how technology connects them all, creating efficiencies and driving unprecedented value
Infosys Consulting drives innovation for many of the world’s largest and most well-respected brands. We use Design Thinking to help organizations reimagine their future and create sustainable business value. As part of global technology leader Infosys, our firm offers consultants unparalleled opportunity to tackle the most important challenges facing companies today in an entrepreneurial setting, with the resources of a global firm.
Join a team where your passion and your work become one.
Our teams sit at the intersection of industry, people, process and technology, which makes us uniquely positioned to deliver immediate value to C-suite stakeholders. We leverage the unique skills of each practice to:
- Create pragmatic strategies that leverage the full potential of disruptive technologies so organizations stay competitive, win new markets and increase shareholder value.
- Implement each tailored strategy using a combination of leading-edge and time-tested methodologies to drive measurable, lasting results.
- Help large clients realize sustainable change inside their organizations using a combination of innovative and human-centric approaches with the latest technological breakthroughs in learning.
To meet the changing demands of clients, Infosys Consulting is building the organization of the future with innovative skills and unique business knowledge across six domain practices:
- AI & Automation
- CIO Advisory
- Digital Strategy
- Enterprise Change & Transformation
- SAP Digital Transformation
- Supply Chain & Operations
Hub office communities are in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Seattle and Palo Alto.
Job Role: Analyst
As an Analyst, you will apply your skills in a consulting environment, working with a team of colleagues and clients to solve specific problems inhibiting growth and value. You will work side-by-side in a team of talented experienced consultants to develop and implement pragmatic plans and conduct business, technology, financial, and managerial analyses that help clients transform their business and support internal initiatives or sales pursuits.
As an Analyst, you will
- Build strong consulting and leadership fundamentals
- Collect relevant data from internal and external sources
- Apply existing and new frameworks to analyze increasingly complex data sets
- Show linkages from data to insights, sometimes looking beyond the obvious to challenge hypotheses
- Communicate insights effectively to the engagement teams
- Support client workshops to gather requirements and insights
- Participate in firm-building events
- Contribute to knowledge management and thought leadership
- Grow as a consultant using curriculum designed specifically for your role
- Connect with leaders and peers alike to build a strong professional network
- Bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent from an accredited institution
- Live in or be willing to relocate within a 2-hour drive of an Infosys Consulting hub office
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven record of academic success
- Relevant internship or work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to work as part of a cross-cultural team, including flexibility to support multiple time zones
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer: EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Visit InfosysConsultingInsights.com or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
© 2020 Infosys Limited, Bengaluru, India. All Rights Reserved. Infosys believes the information in this document is accurate as of its publication date; such information is subject to change without notice. Infosys acknowledges the proprietary rights of other companies to the trademarks, product names, and such other intellectual property rights mentioned in this document. Except as expressly permitted, neither this documentation nor any part of it may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, printing, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of Infosys Limited and/or any named intellectual property rights holders under this document.