This position has several openings in different locations. Depending on the need, they may also either be full-time or part-time. Once you go to our external site, make sure to check which location and what status the job is.
Job Summary: The Banker is responsible for providing excellent customer service, accurately and efficiently processing banker activities and teller transactions for customers, and providing needs based consulting of all bank products and services. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
· Ensure excellent customer satisfaction and service quality according to INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
· Provide a friendly, accurate, knowledgeable, and professional customer experience.
· Proactively identify customers’ and prospects’ financial needs and recommend all appropriate products and services.
· Open and service customers’ accounts as needed and proactively communicate with customers to ensure all their financial needs are met.
· Identify needs-based opportunities for referrals to all areas of the corporation to fully meet customers’ financial needs.
· Utilize all resources to complete documentation correctly the first time and according to policies and procedures.
· Complies with bank operations and security procedures.
· Consistent use of good judgment to protect customers and INTRUST Bank; protect the integrity of bank documents and customer confidentiality.
· Accurately and efficiently process teller transactions within the limitations of standard bank and teller policies and procedures including scanning work through branch capture in a timely manner.
· Complete any other branch-specific responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience: High School diploma or equivalent is required; some college or higher education preferred. 1-2 years previous experience in customer service or sales preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Demonstrated strong consultative and customer service skills, effective communicator, listener and organizational skills. Must be able to utilize multiple Microsoft Office products and web-based applications simultaneously.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: Nationwide Mortgage Lending System Registered or ability to meet qualifications for registration.
Physical Demands: Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds; the ability to stoop and bend; must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time, as required by job duties. Long periods of time will be spent viewing personal computer.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individual’s protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.