Summary: Recruiters are responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. At JBL Resources, Recruiters are responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process along with sourcing and following up with Business Development leads. The Recruiter role entails sourcing and screening candidates via interview, NAI, reference checking, etc., coordinating interviewing process, preparing candidates for interviews and facilitating offers and employment negotiation, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience. Recruiting is a dynamic business; therefore Recruiters are expected to stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
Schedule: Full-time, over 40 hours (Business hours are 8:30-5:00 EST)
Location: Remote anywhere in the US (preferred location is state of Michigan, but not required)
Compensation: Base Salary plus Commission and Benefits
Are you a top-performing sales professional seeking career growth OR a recent college graduate with the desire to hit the ground running in your sales career with an opportunity for internal advancement? Recruiting is a lifestyle for high achievers, and the career demands commitment to learning the process, but yields a high income-earning potential with NO CAP. Sound intriguing??
Work for one of the “Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.” as named by Inc. Magazine, 2011-2016! JBL Resources, a growing recruiting company located in Grand Rapids, MI is looking to hire Technical Recruiters to support their growing market. The recruiting industry is thriving and offers huge potential to anyone willing to join the Wall Street of the talent world.
So why would you want to work for JBL? We offer a fun, competitive, family-feeling company culture with an emphasis on integrity. JBL Resources is proud to have earned the reputation of being a premier provider of top talent professionals in the medical device and automotive industries, specializing in the fields of engineering, human resources, logistics, operations, and supply chain management. As specialists in both permanent placement and contract services, our mission is to help companies and individuals become all they were created to be. For us, it’s all about PEOPLE. We specialize in finding top technical talent with the right cultural fit. This is where we excel and outperform our competition. If you truly want to make a difference in other people’s lives while providing yourself financial independence, then this opportunity might be for you!
A Day in the Life of a Recruiter:
· The Hunt: Researching and sourcing the right talent to fill open agency job orders
· Messaging: Crafting insightful talking points, emails and voicemails that will resonate with your prospects
· Outreach: Establishing peer to peer conversations and cold-calling potential clients and candidates
· Coaching: Establishing relationships with candidates and providing preparation and mentoring throughout the hiring process
· Collaboration: Brainstorming with peers and clients to improve tactics, process and business strategy
Critical traits you must possess in order to be considered for our opportunity are:
· Bachelors’ Degree required
· Prior experience in either technical recruiting or corporate recruiting preferred, but not required
· Honesty and integrity
· Sales-oriented work ethic
· Innate sense of urgency
· Excellent Time Management Skills-The ability to multi-task and handle many critical client requirements simultaneously
· Willingness to learn and follow a proven process, even if you have years of industry experience
· A love for challenges
· A competitive drive to succeed
· The ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
· A results oriented attitude; no excuses
· The desire to be part of a team that strives to be number one!
Please submit your resume to JBL Resources via email to Human Resources (Ashley Marsh) at email@example.com with the job posting title (Recruiter) in the subject line.