La Jolla Logic (LJL) is an advanced technology and information system security solutions firm founded in 2011 in San Diego, CA. LJL’s mission is to pioneer innovative, high-quality and best value specialty technology and engineering services to customers in the federal government and commercial marketplace. Awarded #2 Best Places to Work in San Diego (2019, SDBJ) and Woman Owned Small Business of the Year (2019, SBA).
La Jolla Logic is currently seeking candidates for a Technical Recruiter to support our growing company. The position has significant growth potential for the right candidate and an opportunity to join our rapidly growing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting/Staffing responsibility
- Work closely with program management and technical team to gather and understand position requirements and necessary technical skills to fill open and future positions.
- Develop and post position openings through various job boards, company website, and any other unique sourcing tools available to identify candidates.
- Conduct in-depth candidate screening interviews to qualify candidates, contact references, assess skill level and other criteria against the requirements.
- Maintain an organized system for tracking candidates and managing the candidate pipeline, as well as well-written interview summaries and detailed notes in an organized manner.
- Maintain regular communication with candidates, coordinate follow-up interviews with technical team, and provide updates.
- Negotiate offers, manage the hiring and onboarding process, to include coordination of start date activities.
- Conduct research, prepare reports and other correspondence, analyze data, handle information requests.
- Address and follow through on issues
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of business ethics
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- 2 years experience in a Technical Recruiter role (preferred)
- Minimum 1 year experience with onboarding/hiring (preferred)
- General knowledge of various employment and hiring laws and practices
- Possess high emotional intelligence
- Professional demeanor, excellent organization skills, exceptional record keeping skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and other technology tools
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and work collaboratively with peers
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and ensure follow-through
- Attention to detail is critical
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Temporarily due to COVID-19