Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: LandMark Support Center, Holdrege, NE
Integrity, Partnership, Trust, Commitment, Value and Quality: these core values are the foundation in which we conduct business daily and are lived by our employees. Become the LandMark Difference and apply today!
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting with the creative and design development of LandMark Implement marketing and
advertising campaigns; assists with the LandMark social media platform; helps maintain promotional materials inventory; helps manage the company creative database.
- Creates and executes day-to-day successful marketing tasks and campaigns. To include but not be limited to new and used equipment sales, parts, service, precision ag products as well as company communications and recruitment efforts.
- Produces marketing communications, such as emails, flyers, brochures and event related materials.
- Assists with website and blog maintenance on the LandMark website.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the LandMark App, Customer Portal and VS Networks with timely monthly promotions.
- Grows and develops LandMark’s video presence by ideation and creation of videos (for use on social media, website, internal and external events, etc).
- Assists with managing the LandMark social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok videos, etc).
- Generates content utilizing copywriting and design skills, as well as tailor existing creative/communication to fit social mediums as needed. Digitally designs social media graphics, banners, images, and provides email support as needed.
- Manages live social media postings, schedules, and community engagement during LandMark events.
- Follows the latest social marketing developments and makes recommendations on how to improve or expand LandMark’s presence on existing or new social media platforms.
- Familiarity using social media reporting tools to retrieve relevant metrics and optimize social strategy.
- Assists Marketing Data Analyst with Customer Relationship Management maintenance and sales leads.
- Keeps promotional/branded items organized and ready by coordinating requests by location.
- Helps represent Marketing department at location clinics and other local events.
- Other duties, as assigned.