Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the world’s leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporation’s infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
Lindsay Corporation is hiring a Summer Intern at Omaha, Nebraska location. This is a temporary role for 2022 summer (from end of May or early June) for 3 to 4 months duration. This position will report to Supplier Quality Manager and will work with both Supplier Quality and Procurement team at Omaha Corporate Office
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) and will be working on first shift (8:00 am to 5:00 pm) at Omaha, Nebraska location. There is no travel requirement for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect various information directly from suppliers (profile, Lindsay asset lists, equipment maintenance reports, etc).
- Written and verbal communication on a routine basis with suppliers, category managers, and buyers.
- Coordinate project and report on project status with cross functional team on a regular frequency.
- Provide training internally and externally as assigned.
Required & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience and proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- English Language proficiency is required.
- Ability to manage self in regards to schedule, project progress, and priorities.
- Ability to escalate or reach out for assistance when needed.
- Ability to lead initiatives using multiple methods of communication with cross functional team members.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.