Title: Human Resources Intern – Summer 2022
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Manna Pro Products, LLC is a manufacturer and marketer of animal nutrition and care products. We are committed to bringing innovation, high and consistent quality, and excellent customer service to our customers and consumers.
We are actively seeking a Human Resources Intern to join our growing organization and help us Nurture What You Love!
As our Human Resources Intern you’ll make an impact by:
- Providing project support such as, but not limited to, performance management, recruiting, intern program development, data entry, and research.
- Integrating diversity and inclusion best practices throughout all assignments.
- Recommending and implementing process and program changes to maximize effectiveness.
- Assisting in new hire orientation, onboarding, offboarding, exit interviews, and stay interviews.
What you need to succeed:
- Undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- Ability to work in a professional and confidential environment.
- Comfortable navigating Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
- Eager to learn and take initiative.
What we have for you:
- Casual work environment with a focus on teamwork.
- Great work/life balance.
More About Us:
Manna Pro Products, LLC, formed in 1985, has deep roots dating back to 1842 as a successor to Carnation Company Milling Division. We are a Global Leader in pet care and nutrition dedicated to nurturing the lives of pets and their families. We have a broad portfolio spanning companion pet, equine, backyard chicken and small animals with brands that include Manna Pro, Nutri-Vet, Fruitables, Natural Care, Espree, Wildly Natural, Vet’s Best, Simple Solution, Flock Party, Bullymake, Doggie Dallies, Zupreem, Buffalo Range, Calf-Manna, Harris Farms, Bags on Board, Out!, Corona, Nutrigood, Dumor, Free Range, MaxEGlo, and Small World.
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of the tasks this position may be required to perform.