SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Marketing Coordinator position will support the Marketing & Communications Manager to deliver effective and strategic marketing campaigns for Mears Group. The Marketing Coordinator is creative, well-rounded and detail oriented.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including marketing SharePoint site, company store, and intranet sites
- Develops and reviews copy for a range of marketing collateral (ads, brochures, blogs, etc.) and ensures messaging aligns with guidelines
- Create print and digital collateral for company using Adobe Creative Suite as needed – print and digital ads, social media graphics, HTML emails, etc.
- Assist with coordination and administration of social media platforms (creating, editing and scheduling content)
- Partner with external agencies/vendors for projects (such as photography, digital marketing and branding) as needed
- Develop PowerPoint / InDesign presentations for customer interactions
- Maintain marketing files and collateral inventory
- Coordinate inventory of trade show giveaways and promotional items
- Plan and support industry association conferences
- Assist with event planning – customer and internal events
- Aid in the development and execution of external and internal marketing campaigns
- Partner with Marketing team and internal stakeholders for other projects as needed
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, English or related discipline
- Excellent writing and graphics skills with ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Proactive, creative and innovative mindset
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to own projects and see them through completion
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.