Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Each summer, the company welcomes students in between their Sophomore and Junior years or Junior and Senior years. Our interns work in departments throughout the company, taking on projects that have long-term impact on our organization. Joining us as a summer intern in 2022, you may work on a number of different projects including:
- Finance and accounting
- Data quality and integrity
- Product marketing and product development
- Business analytics and intelligence
- Supply chain, logistics
What You Need to Succeed
We welcome students from around Ohio or those with an interest in spending a summer in Columbus. If your major is engineering, software engineering, business, HR, supply chain, marketing, finance, communications or similar, please apply for this job as specific openings will be posted in the coming months.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university.
- Proficient-to-advanced M/S Office skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- The ability to present and communicate well in writing.
- Excellent follow-through, ability to meet deadlines, decision making and multi-tasking skills.
- Initiative/self-motivation and creativity.
Our Offer to You
- A quality internship experience with impactful assignments
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
- A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
- A competitive hourly wage for the summer (late May to early August)
About Mettler Toledo
Mettler-Toledo is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments with market share leadership in practically every area of our product portfolio. Globally, we employ over 16,500 people and earn over $3billion in annual revenue. We are a U.S. public company on the S&P 500 stock market index. With over 1,000 people working in Columbus, OH, we hire interns to supplement our teams throughout our units in Ohio.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or protected veteran status.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.