At MMGY Global, we believe nothing shapes your view of the world like travel. So every day, we share our client’s stories from a perspective that inspires people to see the world differently. Our personalized service and strategy connect media, consumers, and influencers across the globe, taking people to new places and changing their views for the better. At MMGY, we inspire people to go places.
We have an immediate opening for an Email Marketing and Automation Coordinator in our Overland Park, KS office. The Email Marketing and Automation Coordinator will be responsible for providing direct support to the Email Marketing and Automation associates in executing email marketing campaigns and content development from discovery to execution stage. He or she will manage email marketing campaign production using our internal project management tools to ensure all resources and all initiatives are being addressed in accordance with the project timeline.
- Work with Email Marketing and Automation Manager and Strategist on a daily basis in the development and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Coordinate assets for the the day-to-day production and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate in the creative process for email including timelines, creative brief creation, revisions / editing, proofreading, coordination with internal/external vendors and designers
- Routes all emails for creative review and submit revisions for feedback and approval
- Work closely with the Analytics, Social Media, Paid Media and Project Management teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated and coincide with the client’s overall goals
- Assist writing creative briefs and leveraging internal project management tools to adequately prep internal teams for integrated campaigns
- Partner with the Email Marketing and Automation Manager to manage the email marketing calendar
- Assist team with the implementation of new initiatives, testing cadence and special email projects
- Partner with project teams to build new functionality and triggers and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Quality checks of email campaigns, with a focus on renderability, link accuracy, content, and etc. prior to deployment
- Set up and manage, test and assist deployment with email campaigns in a variety of marketing platforms
- Assist with ongoing reporting in line with client expectations
- Update ongoing integrated content calendar
- Assist with reporting and email marketing metrics/analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or any marketing related field preferred but not required
- Experience with email campaign management and deployment in an Email Service Provider such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Mailchimp, Marketo, etc. is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products including, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
MMGY Global provides a comprehensive PTO + benefits package inclusive of a hybrid telework policy. Our offices are currently open to all employees voluntarily through the summer. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. MMGY Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OUR VALUES MISSION
Our company will help to create a connected, inclusive, and peaceful world by promoting travel as a cultural bridge of understanding. We will empower our staff and the travel industry at large to create economic opportunity, community pride, and personal fulfillment rooted in the industries of travel, hospitality, and entertainment.