The Human Resources Coordinator reports to the Human Resources Manager, and is a vital link in providing the highest quality and integrity with regards to time and attendance record keeping; and general administrative support.
The incumbent’s primary responsibility is hourly employee attendance which includes the tracking of hours worked; the tracking of attendance and vacation allowed / taken; and the reporting of various human resources data to the corporate human resources department, plant accounting department and to payroll services. Specifically, the responsibilities include:
· Provides administrative support to the Plant Manager and Human Resources Manager.
· Recruits for hourly positions.
· Tracks employee training/qualifications.
· Tracks employee performance reviews.
· Tracks time and attendance for hourly employees.
· Tracks vacation allowed / taken for hourly employees.
· Maintains employee personnel, training and medical files.
· Ensures attendance reporting is up to date.
· Tracks and maintains hourly pay rates.
· Tracks safety records and reports statistics.
· Processes employee safety shoe and prescription safety glass allowances.
· Maintains employee databases.
· Assists in FMLA administration and tracking of benefits payments.
· Maintains Affirmative Action Plan tracking.
· Helps coordinate all employee functions.
· Assists in recruitment and hiring of new employees.
· Conducts new employee orientations.
· Assist in employee benefits enrollments.
· Assists in safety programs and projects.
· Assists in various Human Resources Department-related projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree preferred. HS Diploma required. Must have experience using MS Office. SAP and Kronos experience preferred. Good written and verbal skills. Have the ability to demonstrate proficiency of the position in six to twelve months.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
The physical job requirements for the position of Human Resources Coordinator include being able to do the following: occasionally lift up to 20 pounds, stand for less than 4 hours per day, sit for more than 4 hours per day, occasionally grasp items with either hand, and walk for less than 4 hours per day.
Note: This Position Description may not describe all applicable responsibilities. Additional or different responsibilities may be assigned as required.