Are you looking for an opportunity to continue your education after graduation in a fast paced, team-oriented environment?
The Community Branch Management Program consists of classroom and on-the-job training to give you the skillset to grow into the Branch Managers of tomorrow.
What can you expect from the Community Branch Management Program?
- 1-year, full-time training program working directly with our customers and communities
- Intensive training in communication, leadership, and finance; enabling you to apply these skills in daily roles
- Access to an instant peer group that is passionate about serving M&T’s communities and provide an understanding of all aspects of our M&T Bank Branch network and it’s supporting functions
- Networking opportunities with senior leadership and other areas within the bank to continuously learn and grow within your career
- Once the program concludes, you will transition to a leadership role within a Branch
- Competitive Base Pay
- Relocation Assistance*
- Sign on Bonuses*
- 401K/Roth IRA Match up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 40 hours of Paid Volunteer Time
Branch Management Function:
Branch Trainees operate in a multi-faceted environment constantly interacting and building relationships with current and prospective clients. Employees will develop and enhance their skills to become successful managers by:
• Forming internal partnerships to support the goals of their branch
• Integration with local business community to grow our communities and businesses
• Providing exceptional customer service through account and relationship development
Who We Are:
The business of Banking has changed. Economic conditions, the regulatory environment, competition, consumer preferences and expectations, and the general perception of the financial services industry are vastly different than they were even 10 years ago. Despite the changing landscape, the vision of M&T remains as relevant as ever. We anticipate that the pace of change will accelerate, and we have embarked on an ambitious transformation journey to adapt to this new environment to achieve future success. Through this initiative, we have established a set of principles and strategic objectives that guide how and where we will change. As we progress, we are looking to the Community Branch Management Program as a source of valuable talent to help us adapt, grow, and lead the employees of tomorrow into the future.
To learn more about M&T’s financial performance, commitment to its community, and culture, visit www.mtb.com/AboutUs.
• Bachelor’s Degree (or Master’s) candidate
• Must have a 3.0 GPA or above
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Strong analytical skills and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work individually as well as on a team
• Work visa sponsorship not offered for this role
How to Apply:
In addition to Handshake, applicants must visit this link to complete a profile. Once both steps are completed, our team will reach out with any questions and necessary next steps!
Abby Weiss is the lead Campus Recruiter for list position. Feel free to reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!