Who are we seeking?
The World’s best! MHC Kenworth is in need of a leader that works well in an aggressive hands-on environment. We want a go-getter, someone who wants to spend their summer with a great team, working hard. The right candidate will possess a “can-do” attitude, and be willing to work 10-12 weeks of the summer, at any one of our 110+ awesome locations in the United States.
Why you want this job: You get to test drive us while we test drive you. If all goes well we hire you full-time! This 10-12 week summer internship is part of a bigger idea! We want to offer you a full-time position as a Management Trainee, but we need to see your skills first.
Do you like money? We pay our summer interns $15 per hour
Bring this to your interview: Charisma. Can you carry on an interesting conversation? Prove it.
Still here? Great. Read on to get a better idea of what will be keeping you up at night…
Role Responsibilities and Key Performance Areas:
- 10-12 week summer internship in the Parts OR Service department
- Active and participative in all assigned areas; ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Establishes and maintains a working relationship with MHC Management Team, vendors, and customers.
- If all goes well during the summer internship we will hire you for a fulltime position. That fulltime position requires 100% willingness to relocate within our 16 states.
- 3.0 or above GPA
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s Degree program
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply online today!