- Work with solution management team to understand, document, analyze and communicate solution requirements to key stakeholders.
- Provide support to estimate high level solution and requirement costs.
- Support solution management team in collaboration with engineering and visual designers during development process.
- Prepare solution and functional status reports for stakeholders, including sales, consulting and clients. Conduct product demonstrations and provide education for internal and external stakeholders.
- Verify the solution meets functional requirements prior to solution team approving the solution for release
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office 365 and Microsoft suite
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, client-facing environment.
Internship in a business, clinical, analytical, and/or technical setting
Position may at times require extended or irregular hours outside of traditional office hours to support clients and projects across multiple time zones and any required travel