- Prepare and perform system build, testing and conversion project tasks using the implementation methodology
- Train end user clients on system functionality and process flows within the assigned platform and area.
- Prepare and communicate status updates to appropriate client and Netsmart project team members.
- Support client meetings and events and internal team initiatives
- Report solution status, risks, and issues to client and project leadership
- Maintain client relationships and navigate through conflict and complex relationship situations to achieve business objectives
- Update methodology documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office 365 and Microsoft suite
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, client-facing environment.
- Internship in a business, clinical, analytical, and/or technical setting
- Potential travel 20% of the time as needed
- Position may at times require extended or irregular hours outside of traditional office hours to support clients and projects across multiple time zones and any required travel