Founded in 2008, during the peak of the real estate recession, New Western Acquisitions has become one of the largest and fastest-growing real estate investment firms in the country. We help our select group of real estate investor clients acquire distressed residential investment properties.
You are a sharp, driven, high energy individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who doesn’t want a job, but instead wants to build a business. Help us continue our growth and help build your business through outbound real estate sales activities including cold calling, networking and virtual/in-person meetings. Help facilitate the sale of distressed residential properties to real estate investor clients.
Why New Western?
- Gain more experience in your first year compared to your peers.
- Access our network of warm leads.
- Faster closing time, faster commission payouts and more volume.
- Largest private source of distressed investment properties in the US.
- Tool & resources to help you excel.
- Never worry about inventory.
- Robust continuing education offerings.
- Flexibility to work how and where you want.
Our Agents Are
- Competitive, resilient and driven.
- Skilled communicators with polished interpersonal communication skills.
- Natural deal makers and negotiators.
- Usually just starting their real estate career.
Things to Know:
- Our agents have an active Pennsylvania real estate license, and you should be willing to take the steps to obtain one.
- Just like traditional real estate agents, our agents are independent contractors working 100% commission.
- Our agents can close a transaction within their first month, unlike traditional realtors who may wait upwards of 6 months to close their first transaction.
We are actively adding to our team during the COVID-19 pandemic and are taking appropriate safety precautions like social distancing, masks and virtual/phone interviews.
A Real Estate License will be required for all Real Estate Investment Sales Agent positions. If you are not already licensed, we will provide you more information on how to obtain your license once you begin the interview process.