Founded in 2008, during the peak of the real estate recession, New Western Acquisitions has become one of the largest and fastest-growing real estate investment firms in the country. We help our select group of real estate investor clients acquire distressed residential investment properties.
You are a sharp, driven, high-energy individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who doesn’t want a job, but instead wants to build a business. Help us continue our growth and help build your business through outbound real estate sales activities including cold calling, networking and virtual/in-person meetings. Help facilitate the sale of distressed residential properties to real estate investor clients.
Why New Western?
- Gain more experience in your first year compared to your peers.
- Access our network of warm leads.
- Faster closing time, faster commission payouts and more volume.
- Largest private source of distressed investment properties in the US.
- Tool & resources to help you excel.
- Never worry about inventory.
- Robust continuing education offerings.
- Flexibility to work how and where you want.
Our Agents Are:
- Competitive, resilient and driven.
- Skilled communicators with polished interpersonal communication skills.
- Natural deal makers and negotiators.
- Usually just starting their real estate career.
Things to Know:
- Our agents have an active Texas real estate license, and you should be willing to take the steps to obtain one.
- Just like traditional real estate agents, our agents are independent contractors working 100% commission.
- Our agents can close a transaction within their first month, unlike traditional realtors who may wait upwards of 6 months to close their first transaction.
We are actively adding to our team during the COVID-19 pandemic and are taking appropriate safety precautions like social distancing, masks and virtual/phone interviews.