Would you like gain versatile experience that will help you propel your HR career forward, while positively impacting your community?
Partnership 4 Kids (P4K) is seeking an Human Resources Intern who can commit to 15-20 hours a week.
***This posting is for an unpaid intern, However we are prepared to work with your educational institution to help you earn college credits***
Partnership 4 Kids (P4K) is a goal setting and group mentoring program that helps students in our community build a foundation for success from kindergarten to careers.
- Assist in maintaining and updating personnel files
- Maintain position postings and tracking candidates
- Assist with benefit administration, open-enrollment, plan changes, and new enrollments
- Data entry, filing, doing research, making phone calls, and doing mailings.
- Rotating office schedules reduce staff to ½ on any given day.
- Plexi-glass or ply-wood dividers for areas with multiple workstations.
- Temperature taking Kiosk upon office entry.
- Masks required in all shared or common areas of the building.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all high touch areas.