Perficient Digital is an agency purpose-built to help companies who believe that Customer Experience (CX) is the defining strategic imperative of our day.
Our full-service offering is flexible and designed to tackle our customers’ ever-changing, ever-increasing business challenges, making sure our execution never fails the strategic vision. These things are not mutually exclusive; we see them as one. Guiding choices, inspiring opportunities and fueling the customer experience takes clarity. But an increasingly noisy, complex business environment often clouds the vision of marketers today. The Age of the Customer is here to stay – for many, a “make or break” business environment where every customer interaction shapes your brand, day in, day out. Make or break . . . Proud to say we’re skilled at the former.
Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
Perficient is proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient Digital currently has a career opportunity for an SEO Specialist, who can be located anywhere in the nation.
As a Organic Search (Technical SEO) Specialist, you will be a part of Perficient’s Digital Marketing Solutions practice working to improve clients’ organic search visibility through ongoing optimization, targeted audits, and migration assistance.
This role is ideal for those with 1-2 years of emerging technical SEO experience and a strong grasp of technical SEO fundamentals. If you’re looking to deepen your experience with exposure to more complicated technical SEO problems, a wider variety of marketing platforms, and a diverse set of projects and initiatives, we want to talk to you!
- Independently conducting campaign-based optimizations focused on improving organic performance
- Providing support to senior team members on key accounts
- Determining appropriate keyword targets based on data from tools such as SEMRush
- Building Meta data tag charts, including title tags, Meta descriptions and page headings
- Identifying rudimentary technical SEO issues regarding crawling and indexation
- Contributing to client technical SEO audits by documenting the depth and breadth of issues
- Analyzing URL strength and mapping appropriate redirects for site migrations
- Thinking strategically about client business targets and objectives for SEO initiatives
- Using basic functions in Excel to mine data for insights
- Helping execute link-building initiatives by identifying potential link targets and conducting outreach
- Possessing a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS to evaluate client sites and improve on-page elements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field – (December 2021 grad) – must be able to start in January 2022
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks for 6-8+ SEO retainer clients of varying size with direction from senior team members
- Can accurately track & manage billable and non-billable time
- Offer timely response to internal and external communication
- Utilizing reporting and analysis tools to generate reports that track and communicate the business impact of SEO initiatives
- Conducting organic research using tools like Moz, Majestic and SEMRush
- Continuously developing digital marketing abilities via on the job experience, independent research, individual and team training
- Contributing to process-improvement and innovation efforts
- Being a supportive member of a team that is always willing to help each other solve problems
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.