Renaissance Financial is a comprehensive financial planning firm with locations in St. Louis, Kansas City, Omaha and Phoenix. At Renaissance, we make it our business to help people launch their careers. Our training program has produced top-ranked advisors in the financial services industry and our retention rate is far above the industry average. We are searching for individuals who have a passion for helping others, and genuinely want a position in professional sales and marketing.
Our Mission: Using creative business and personal planning, we help our clients achieve financial freedom…one relationship at a time. We feel that our true team approach and entrepreneurial atmosphere sets us apart from other firms in our industry. This approach gives you an advantage as you build your practice and provides your clients with supportive specialists that work to help others achieve financial freedom.
A financial advisor with Renaissance Financial engages in:
- Implementing strategies to cultivate and engage varying personal target markets.
- Effectively sourcing prospective clients, capitalizing on referrals, assessing customer needs, and executing customized financial strategies.
- Planning and managing resources to run a productive practice while seeking the expertise of specialists within the firm.
- Professional development and training led by and inspired by senior partners.
This position includes the following compensation/benefits package:
– Competitive compensation package plus commission and bonuses for individuals new to financial services.
– Work with and learn from industry experts and senior members of our firm
– Flexibility in your daily schedule
Qualifications: No prior experience is required to join us but you do need energy, great people skills and a strong work ethic. Our strength is training college graduates with little or no experience in the field of financial advising. We consider our 4.5 year career development program to be an elevated “MBA” program while simultaneously allowing you to earn like a producer.