Who we are:
Founded in 1985, Richey May provides assurance, tax and business advisory services to clients throughout the United States. Our firm has focused on serving clients in the Financial Services industry for over 30 years.
Why Richey May:
Being part of the Richey May team, you’ll be joining one of the Fastest Growing Public Accounting Firms in the country that has been awarded the Inside Public Accounting Excellence in Firm Culture award! Here you’ll have the professional resources to help advance your career, while supporting your life outside of the office!
What Out Tax Associates Do:
- Preparation of individual, trust, partnership, and S & C Corporation Federal and multi-state tax returns
- Obtain research and writing skills necessary to prepare engagement letters, PBC’s, and responses to tax notices
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments of varying sizes and complexity within given timeframe and budget
- Career ownership through proactive seeking assignment, research, helping others, seeking feedback and keeping others informed of available hours
- Be a Team player by helping where you can, staying engaged with the team through project completion
- Continually work to increase quality of work through asking questions and being receptive to review notes and feedback
- Take ownership of work with follow through to completion and communicate status with seniors/supervisors often
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Team player – help where you can, stay engaged with the team through project completion
- Take career ownership through proactively seeking assignment, research, helping others, seeking feedback and keeping others informed of available hours
- Eager to learn and receptive of feedback
- Positive attitude and great communicator
- Attained Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- Must be able to communicate and function in an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and Accounting Software
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
We are proud to offer the following firm-sponsored benefits: employee medical, employer health savings account contribution, life insurance, and long-term disability. Other voluntary benefits include short-term disability, accident, vision, dental, and medical for dependents. We offer a discretionary profit-sharing 401k plan, certification bonuses, education reimbursement, 10 paid holidays, and up to 27 days of PTO per year. Employees are eligible for a performance-based incentive bonus on top of base salary. The salary range for this role is $50,000 to $75,000.
Richey May & Co., LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.