- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience developing and coordinating projects, timelines and activities
- Ability to communicate to both internal and external audiences
The Recruiting Intern works closely with our team members to help coordinate communication between the recruiting team and prospective team members. This team member has full access to the recruiting process, from sourcing to interviewing, while building new communication and evaluation skills.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and interviews
- Answer emails for the recruiting team mailbox
- Assist the team with day-to-day processes
- Handle administrative duties, along with reports and metrics
- Assist with welcome calls for incoming team members
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. And we’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #5 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.