Work with America’s Leader in Fleet Management and Operations. Cutting-edge technology, competitive pay, passionate mentors, and a fast-paced team dynamic that grants you exposure from entry-level employees to Director/VP-level executives.
- Part-Time, 25 hrs./week
- U.S. Work Authorization is required
- Relocation is not mandated/ Relocation assistance is NOT offered at this time
- Must be presently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program
Why Ryder? Ryder System, Inc. has been around for about a century and is recognized as
One of the Top Companies For Women to Work in Transportation by WIT & Ryder Among World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, just some of the many commendations our competitors know us by…
Wondering about Ryder’s Green Initiative? Ryder has the largest EV footprint in the U.S.
Just click below and find out.
- Top Green Supply Chain Partner in 2022 — Inbound Logistics
- Environmental Excellence Award in 2022 — Verizon’s Innovative Green Initiatives in Supply Chain
Our people are our invaluable assets. Don’t have to take our word for it, just hear what our current employees think!
Like what you read? Grab some more details below and APPLY, we would love to get to know you…
This PAID internship touches every aspect of the business unit giving you real business experience. There’s never a dull moment… In this role, you will acquire proven industry knowledge, skills, and resources in addition to developing your business & interpersonal skills.
The experience you acquire with Ryder will set you up for the business world after college in a multitude of ways and if interested, lay the foundation for a long & rewarding career with Ryder after graduation- like so many current Ryder employees! We highly believe that skills can be taught if attitude and performance imply and that’s the reason we promote within, 85% of the time.
What’s in it For You?
- No specific major is required
- This internship is rotational so no deadline or duration is enforced. You can work on and off, throughout your entire degree program
- Competitive pay and get compensated on a weekly basis
- Flexible work hours, shaped around your school schedule. Our branches are open roughly from 8 am-5 pm Monday- Friday
- Opportunity to advance your career and become Ryder’s Manager Trainee, subject to availability and degree completion
Skills & Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preference for experience showing leadership capabilities
- Personal initiative, ability to present and effectively interact with all levels of management and customers
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to support multiple projects
- Ability to display confidence in learning new systems and processes quickly and establishing a strong customer rapport
- Intermediate computer & software skills (Windows, MS Office, MS Excel)
- Responsibilities will vary according to the area/department assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned.
#LI-post #INDexempt #FB