SafeBreach is THE Pioneer in the Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our mission is to change the way the industry manages security and risk, and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested to the fullest.
Business Development Representatives are goal-driven professionals that drive the demand for our Breach and Attack Simulation platform. We’ll provide tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership and you provide the chutzpah and we will have a winning team.
What You’ll Do:
- Source prospects, develop opportunities for new accounts through outbound efforts (email, phone) as well as other marketing campaigns.
- Schedule inbound demo requests
- Consistently achieve individual & team monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Develop skills necessary for successful lead generation and demo completion
- Educate customers on product functionality through conversations, demos, and presentations
- Uncover business needs, technical requirements, and the buyers purchasing process
- Proactively promote SafeBreach and stay on top of our core functionality, product offerings, competitors, and overall market knowledge
- Document activities accurately in Salesforce.com
- Travel to trade shows and manage virtual booths/events
- Minimum 1+ years of inside sales or corporate business development experience selling to technical buyers, including CISO’s and Security Professionals
- High technical competence desired, ideally in cyber security, cloud computing, or enterprise IT
- Highly motivated, competitive, and passionate team player
- Proven track record of achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline & sales quotas
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Startup experience and relevant industry experience are both major pluses
- Desire to be coached, trained, and mentored towards a successful cyber security sales career