Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Services Digital Sales Representative, with the flexibility of working remotely within the continental US.
GROWING SERVICES WITHIN OUR EXISTING INSTALLED BASE
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Prospect, identify, prioritize, and track sales opportunities within our existing installed base
- Build future opportunity pipeline by understanding potential offers that fit with customer needs, e.g. cybersecurity assessments, indoor air quality audits, return-to-work planning for building re-opening, modernizations, service agreements
- Identify potential utility rebates and government incentives/programs (e.g. grants) that may benefit customer and re-engage relationship with Schneider Electric
- Utilize digital marketing tools (Marketo, Convex) to execute marketing campaigns; explore/evaluate viability of leads identified by marketing team
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals
- Expand relationships within our dormant account installed base
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you:
- enjoy “hunting” for new prospective business, meeting new people, and developing relationships
- like selling, but are looking for a flexible work-from-home structure
- enjoy customer service
- have a technical or engineering background, and are familiar with building construction, HVAC, and building automation/smart building technology
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.