In this internship you will assist and support the Total Compensation Team. This position is a year round internship offering full time hours during summer/winter breaks and 15-20 hours/week during the school year (based on school schedule and business needs). Internship is based out of our
Home Office in Green Bay, Wisconsin with the option to work remotely.
Looking to hire immediately but this position would start April 2022.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Total Compensation Team with project initiatives.
- Administer the Educational Assistance and Wellness Reimbursement Programs.
- Process benefit invoices.
- Assist with Vitality Check/CRL Assessment process.
- General filing and documentation, as well as updating and preparing communication materials.
- Execute mailings.
- Develop wellness challenges as needed.
- Provide ideas to improve processes within the Benefits, Retirement, Compensation, and HRIS areas.
What you will need to succeed:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field. Human Resources emphasis preferred. If enrolled in an Associate’s degree program must have a plan to pursue a bachelor’s degree immediately after associates is completed.
- With position start date of spring 2022 must have at least 4 semesters remaining in school upon start date (May 2024 grads or later).
- Ability to work year round, part-time during the school year and full-time during summer/winter breaks.
- GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Strong self-starter attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of processes.
Qualifying Positions Offer:
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company’s success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program