The corporate playbook wasn’t written with you in mind. Luckily, SEO has a copy!
That’s why students choose SEO Career for internship success.
Are you looking to start your career in corporate finance or accounting?
SEO Career is the nation’s premier program for recruiting and training high-achieving undergraduates for summer internships that can lead to coveted, full-time jobs. SEO Career provides access to opportunity to students who have been historically excluded from industries across Wall Street and Corporate America, including Black, Latinx, and Native American undergraduates. Our program offers access to internships, intensive training, and coaching.
90% of interns receive full-time job offers from partner companies.
Finance and Accounting Track
Apply today to fast track your career in corporate finance and land an internship with one of our 200+ prestigious partner companies! The corporate finance and accounting track prepares students looking to pursue careers in financial planning, financial analysis, accounting, tax, and advisory. Through SEO Career’s seamless two-phase program, you’ll receive access to world-class training and professional development that will launch your career.
During Phase 1: Edge, you’ll receive training and interview preparation designed to give you the best chance of landing a prestigious summer internship. Through Phase 2: Success, you’ll receive intensive technical training, networking opportunities, and ongoing coaching to get you desk-ready so that you can land the full-time offer!
Partners Include: American Express, Boston Scientific, Citi, CVS Health, Goldman Sachs, IBM, Johnson and Johnson, JPMorgan Chase, Synchrony, Wells Fargo and more.
Locations: New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Remote and more.
EXPERIENCE THE SEO ADVANTAGE
- 1:1 Coaching by industry specialists to help you through the recruiting process and summer internship
- $10,000 average salary per summer
- 60 hours of technical training from the leading firms in the country
- SEO Career Summit – Two-week virtual conference with opportunities to network, learn, and hear from the top leaders in the industry
- 8,000 + Alumni Network of dedicated professionals and mentors
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Identify as Black, Latinx, and Native American
- Enrolled in an accredited, four-year US college or university
- Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors graduating with a bachelor’s degree in December 2022 or later
- GPA of 3.2. or above required for competitive candidates; Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 will be considered
- Authorized to work in the U.S.; F-1 Visa holders with OPT or CPT may be eligible for Phase 2: Success
- Finance and Accounting majors preferred
- Advanced Excel skills are required; previous finance experience and/or interest is a plus
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data and work on financial analysis/reporting
HOW TO APPLY
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.