RTS Financial, a Shamrock brand, is a factoring company that provides working capital solutions to businesses across multiple industries, primarily trucking and oilfield services. By providing accounts receivable financing, we help our customers build the cash flow necessary to grow their companies.
Shamrock Trading Corporation is the parent company for a family of brands in transportation services, finance and technology. Headquartered in Overland Park, KS, Shamrock has been named “Best Places to Work” by the Kansas City Business Journal every year since 2015. We also have offices in Chicago, Dallas, Laredo, Midland and Nashville.
RTS Financial and Shamrock Trading Corporation are looking for a Financial Account Representative. This position is responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of clients, including receiving and processing invoices and related documentation per procedural and contractual requirements. The Financial Account Representative will focus on maintaining assigned customers’ accounts receivable portfolios. Ideal candidates will possess an outgoing, dynamic personality and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service for financial clients
- Regularly update account information to maintain customer records
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Provide daily funding and handle collections for assigned customers
- Perform risk assessments and ensure that procedures are in place and followed to minimize risk
- Manage product or service issues, including clarifying the issue, determining the cause, creating a solution, expediting the correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Answer product and service questions; suggest information about other products and services
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual skills with fluency in English and one of the following: Spanish, Punjabi, Polish, Korean, Amharic, Bulgarian, Serbian, Bosnian, Russian, Mandarin, Macedonian, Ukrainian, Croatian, or Tigrinya (must be able to speak, read and write both languages).