UMKC, we are hiring an Executive Assistant! Ideally, you would have a desire to be in Real Estate with passion and drive! This person would work directly with my partner and I, but mostly me 😊
Various tasks would include (but not limited to):
– assist with managing maintenance requests and work orders
– learn business costs, obtain quotes from other companies, solve billing issues and day to day bookkeeping
– organizing keys and ensuring we have lockboxes at each property
– coordinate various projects
– assist with day-to-day operations
– runnier duties: to stores such as Home Depot, grabbing lunch for the crew, picking up rents, going to the post office, picking up materials, checking on properties and more
– research new ideas or potential projects
– assist with leads for new clients, new tenants, buyers, or sellers
– manage calendars and setting appointments
– research codes and laws as it pertains to real estate, property management or renovated properties
– communicate regularly with tenants and owners either verbally or written
– buy gifts for the team, for clients; buy supplies or materials for the business
– learn and adapt to multiple operating systems and task management systems
– Savvy with email, Microsoft Suite, social media, google suite, etc.
– Bi-lingual would be wonderful, but not required
The job would start roughly 15-25 hours a week with growth into a full time position.
Combination of remote work, in office work and travel around the city.
What you want to know about me: I work at a fast pace and I can be A LOT to handle. I am direct, but polite. I expect you to keep up with me. We are a growing company and sometimes I might task some personal items so I can focus my energy on important business items. I enjoy working which means I don’t dread Mondays and I don’t wait for Fridays to come around. Every day is a new day and a new opportunity. I have goals and ambition. I am NOT the most patient person and I have a strong sense of urgency. We like to have some fun while we work, but we don’t take our eyes off the goals.
What I NEED from you: You must like working. We wake up ready to rock and roll every day! Can work in a FAST paced environment either remotely or in an office. STRONG Attention to the details. Follow Through and Follow UP are absolutely crucial. Must be driven and SELF motivated and a SELF starter. Must naturally love problem solving and not panic in the face of uncertainty. Ability to read the room and adapt to situations and personalities.
Great at Multi-tasking. Learning. Patient. Organized and/or remembers everything. Kind. Fun. Positive. STRONG COMMUNICATION. Did I mention enjoys working!
We will train you. We will help develop you. We will assist you in obtaining your real estate license.
Please contact us if you are this potentially awesome person!
Shockwave Properties is a growing business helping Kansas City flourish as homeowners and real estate investors. Focus on people, property and places.
WORK AUTHORIZATION REQUIREMENTS
US work authorization is required