This position is responsible for providing support to all departments in relation to computer systems, phone and network connections, and other project duties as assigned by the IT Director.
- Proactively monitor, respond, and resolve service desk requests from end-users by phone, email, in person, or remote support sessions while maintaining established SLA levels.
- Take detailed notes of the problem the user is experiencing, determine steps needed to resolve the issue, complete in a timely manner, and document verified solutions.
- Manage the flow of incoming support requests, determine priority levels, and escalate user support requests to senior IT Operations staff as necessary while accurately conveying pertinent information while maintaining ownership of the end user requests.
- Maintain hardware and software asset inventory at all locations including user assignment and location, lifetime expectancy, service requests, and updates.
- Maintain reliable usability of all computer workstations, laptops, handhelds, and cellular devices to both on-premise and cloud-based enterprise resources. This includes standardizing image deployment for OS and software packages, hardware/software updates, and device management.
- Uphold the confidentiality and security of Sunbelt-Solomon Solutions’ data and documents.
- Assist IT team with ongoing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (completed or in progress) in Information Technology or a related field.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows based computer systems.
- Knowledge of computer hardware components and their function relative to the overall operation of the equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and other Office applications recommended