Sales/Account Manager Trainee (GO2)
Are you looking for a career in Outside Sales? SunSource is looking for an energetic and self-driven individual looking to pursue a career in technical sales. Join our sales team to prepare you for a sales career in the fluid power industry with a focus on our Service & Repair area of business. You will participate in a structured sales training program during the first 9-12 months in our corporate headquarters in Chicago.
In this sales training program, you will develop your sales skills while being responsible for developing and growing sales with new and existing customers who prefer & respond best to telephone sales. The major area of focus for this position is to maximize sales growth and profitability within this assigned territory. This includes selling SunSource technologies and services used by customers and coordinating key opportunities with local district resources.
Why Would You Be Interested?
- As a national distributor with local presence, SunSource is a full-service resource for the industrial, OEM, MRO, and mobile industrial equipment industries
- SunSource believes in getting the right people on our team
- We attract top performing associates and match their skills with the best possible opportunity
- We provide our associates with an environment that allows them to maximize their potential through continuous learning programs specific to each associate
- This opportunity will lead you to a career in outside sale
Your educational background, mechanical and technical skills, and self-motivation are your foundation to a rewarding career experience with SunSource. Successful candidates will:
- A two-year sales, marketing or technical degree (4 year preferred)
- 1-3 years telephone sales experience or previous sales internship in an industrial environment preferred, but not required
- Strong selling, communication, problem solving, and excellent time management skills
- Willingness to relocate after 12 months for a promotion to an Account Manager role
SunSource offers excellent training and a variety of career opportunities as well as excellent benefits and relocation assistance. If you are interested and are qualified for this opportunity then we want to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM