Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Interviews, screens and recruits job applicants to fill entry level, professional and technical job openings.
- Maintain and develop job descriptions, including benchmarking positions
- Participate in college recruiting and job fairs.
- Assist employees with general HR questions, concerns and benefit claims.
- Coordinate and participate in benefit activities
- Participate in delivering new hire orientation
- Perform special projects, as needed
- Must be a full-time student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Business program
- Minimum GPA of 3.20 or higher
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
– Flexible Work Schedules
– Education Assistance
– Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
– Career Development & Training Opportunities
– Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
– Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
– Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron’s products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.