Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
About this Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
• Support Human Resources with ongoing or new projects
• Projects may include but not be limited to: recruiting, and HR systems
• The HR Intern will be exposed to production meetings, union/management meetings, HR processes and administration.
• The student will be expected to report on his/her experience at the completion of the Intern period
• Student should be engaged in the pursuit of a B.S. or M.S. in an accredited business management, human resource management or industrial relations program
• Maintain an overall 3.0 (4.0 scale) or higher GPA
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, familiarity with PowerPoint and Access
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
– Flexible Work Schedules
– Education Assistance
– Career Development & Training Opportunities
– Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
– Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
– Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron’s products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.