Located in Liberty, Missouri, The Fullinwider Firm is looking to hire a full-time Staff Accountant that is interested in investing their time and talent with our company & our tax department. Whether you are looking for career advancement or are increasing your repertoire of technical skills, we are committed to understanding your goals and helping you develop the necessary skills for advancement. Our diverse workload and collaborative culture will keep you engaged and challenged every step of the way.
What makes our firm different from other firms?
At our family-owned & operated accounting firm, your experience is our priority. Though prior experience is valuable, we are looking for team members who are looking to become experts in public accounting. Using our team & industry experience, we have built in-depth training tracks to ensure that Staff Accountants on our team are learning & growing with every single project. Plus, what better way to prepare for your CPA examination than working directly with experienced public accountants?
Let’s grow together!
While working at our firm, you can expect:
- Flexible schedule to accommodate classes/finals week
- Tax & tax software training
- Hands-on tax projects with real firm clients
- Access to leadership team daily via CEO hours
- In-depth training on firm policy & procedure
- Full access to firm resources
- Opportunities to continue education
- Full benefits package (Health Insurance, 401k Matching, PTO, etc.)
- A calm, yet friendly & inclusive working environment
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
● CPA eligibility with a plan to sit for CPA examination
● Previous accounting experience preferred
*CPA eligibility is required to be considered for the Staff Accountant position*
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Opportunity Statement
The Fullinwider Firm, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We actively prohibit & condemn discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The Fullinwider Firm, LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time, as we partner with a third-party consulting firm to ensure we are only hiring the highest-quality employees.
Ready to become an expert & love where you work?! Apply Today!