Grow your career with a 30 billion dollar industry leader, Thermo Fisher Scientific! This is a unique opportunity for a Sales Operations Analyst. Our industry-leading scale means unparalleled commercial reach, unique customer access and a global footprint. Our broad customer base, from research, clinical to commercial production means you can have a broad and significant impact. All while working in an environment where you will be supported, valued and rewarded for your performance. Join our Commercial Process and Operations team with an unmatched depth of capabilities and help our customers solve some of the world’s toughest challenges.
The Sales Operations Analyst is supporting the overall growth and performance of the Life Science Solutions Group (LSG) Division and will report to the Senior Manager, Sales Operations.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain accelerated experience through projects within Data Science, Sales Operations, and Sales Compensation.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain a centralized repository of data for the purposes of performance reporting!
- Partner with global data owners to develop data standards and reporting for time-critical data mapping
- Own the design process for validating data, identifying discrepancies and following up with regional counterparts as needed to ensure data quality
- Drive ad-hoc data analysis for business units regarding customer, product and vendor dynamics
- Support the Compensation team and Sales Operations Leader with territory management, quota setting, and commission plans
- Lead regular cadence of revenue/data mapping critical metrics to global partners
- Assist with maintaining Cognos revenue reporting and provide guidance and training to sales team as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or data analytics
- 2-4 experience in sales operations or sales analysis
- Experience with data warehouse tools such as Cognos and/or SQL, preferred
- Familiarity with data visualization tools like PowerBI (preferred) or Tableau
- Experience with customer relationship management applications, specifically Salesforce, preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills – and meticulous attention to details.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact successfully with Pricing, Operations, Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance, and Commercial teams.
- A passion for working collaboratively and adept to navigating a dynamic business environment