Trinity Property Consultants in a national multifamily management firm that was founded in Southern California. Since 1999, we’ve been shaping community environments and refining living spaces with one thing in mind—our residents’ satisfaction. That’s why our three brands, Social Student Spaces, ReNew Apartment Communities, and Arrive Luxury Communities address every stage of life. When it comes to a true measure of success, one word captures the core of our purpose – community.
We also have resident programs that highlight a level of commitment and care you just don’t find every day. Through our RENTsparency, SmartHome by Trinity, Green Team, and Together programs, we make sure transparency, customer service, and technology are always front and center.
Our management approach provides investors with financial and accounting services, advanced IT solutions, human resources, marketing, due diligence, capital needs assessments, operational audits, renovation services, property repositioning, and asset management services.
Trinity Property Consultants manages over 30,000 apartment homes nationwide and is growing rapidly! We provide our team members with a wide range of career paths and reward top performers with rapid advancement opportunities.
Our Internship Experience:
Our Real Estate Management Internship is a 10 week paid internship in which the student will rotate through all aspects of Property Management at an assigned community, including Leasing, Assistant Manager, Manager, Maintenance, Operations, and Corporate (for select locations). Interns will be mentored by a senior leader at Trinity Property Consultants and many will have the opportunity to work hands on with our leadership team on assigned, real-world special projects.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the assigned intern Mentor, the intern will help our residents find their way, find their home through the Internship Program. The program will allow each participant to work side by side with our team of professionals to create a thriving and captivating living experience for renters across the nation. Our dynamic portfolio is growing quickly as we provide investors with ethical investment opportunities on our mission to improve communities through renovation projects. We are currently seeking interns with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude to work with our management teams nationwide. Advance your career knowledge in the ever-growing multifamily industry with an organization that is committed to excellent customer service and guided by our values.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Practice sales techniques
- Marketing in-house and offsite including developing marketing analysis reports
- Learn and use industry software programs
- Participate in property tours and site visits
- Learn maintenance management proficiencies and techniques including processing maintenance requests
- Provide superior customer service
- Complete market surveys
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency of the leasing process
- Process accounts receivable
- Clerical and phone support
- Maintain digital and paper records
- Maintain a community calendar of scheduled events
- Complete pre-inspections to ensure rent readiness
- Assist with legal evictions processes
- Practice critical resolution decision-making skills and demonstrate ability to resolve resident complaints
- Review the financial move out process
- Additional tasks or duties as assigned by the Community Manager
Skills include an excellent ability to address the needs of community members, prospects, and vendors.
Other essential skills include but are not limited to:
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize wisely
- Customer service orientation
- Strong sales background
- Knowledge of state law as it relates to fair housing
- Handle stress effectively
- Exhibit strong leadership skills
- Intermediate computer and internet knowledge, accounting, property management software programs, printers, telephones, fax machines, and photocopies
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Learning and Development:
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through the Fowler Internship Program.
- Enrolled in a 4-year accredited program, Real Estate, Hospitality or Property Management preferred.
- Junior year completed by start of Internship
- 1-year of customer service work experience preferred.
- Ability to fluently read and write English, accurately perform intermediate mathematical functions, and use all on-site resident management software functions.
The intern will be required to sit regularly, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms, and hands. The intern may occasionally be required to climb. The intern will be required to work at a personal computer and talk on the phone for extended periods of time. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends as needed.
- Internship may require availability to work some nights and weekends. Regular attendance and active participation at company functions and events may also be required.
Intern’s Professional Expectations:
- Always be professional
- Demonstrate punctuality, perfect attendance and a positive attitude
- Be dependable, organized and make good judgments
- Display the initiative and the ability to learn
- Maintain a good working relationship with peers
2022 Real Estate Internship Program Dates: May 31st– August 5th
See more about our program and organization at: www.trinity-pm.com/internshipprogram
At Trinity, we prioritize the health of our residents and employees. Due to COVID-19, for health and safety purposes, we have implemented an Emergency Preparedness Committee and have been adhering to all CDC, NMHC, and NAA preparedness recommendations on a local and national level. For more information, visit https://youtu.be/l1fAgr15MUQ.