Are you about to graduate in Spring 22 with your undergraduate degree? If so, we’re looking to connect with you to transform the way we do business as a Business Transformation Associate as a member of our cohort for our Talent Accelerator Program. You’ll be working at our Global Headquarters in Denver, CO. And if there is still a pandemic come fall 2022, we’ve got you covered as this role would pivot to remote.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Transforming Business as part of the Talent Accelerator Program:
Ready to jump start your career? Join our three-year accelerator program featuring intensive training and mentorship, exposure to several departments, transformational project development, and engagement within segments. You’ll make an impact and help TTEC stay ahead by implementing business innovations and pushing our ability to continuously transform. We’re a dynamic organization, reaching for amazing in all we do. Bring your endurance, your drive and your initiative and let’s start transforming our business.
As a selected member of the Talent Accelerator Program, you’ll enjoy:
- Clear career pathing leading to advancement
- Exposure to executive leadership, global colleagues and real clients
- Learning and development opportunities from intensive training to coaching and mentorship programs
- Rotation within several different departments of the business
- Ownership over key projects and initiatives
- In-depth experience that allows for a real understanding of every aspect of our business
What you’ll be doing:
Do you have a curious mindset? Are you an energetic, focused person who is constantly seeking to improve processes and experiences? In this role, you’ll dig into all aspects of our business and implement business innovations. Highly motivated? This is an opportunity to meet with executive leadership to share results from your key projects and initiatives. Love learning? You’ll be building on your learning throughout the lifecycle of the program as you rotate and engage across business groups. One rotation cycle, you may be at a contact center with operations leaders learning about sales and service and the next rotation with our digital team learning about IT, marketing and innovation.
Why you? What you bring:
- 2022 university graduate (undergraduate)
- Excellence in your academic career
- Extracurricular achievements, passion projects, or volunteer experience
- Previous internship or work experience
- A growth mindset
- Curious, observant and always ready to share your insight on ways to transform and improve
- Driven and ready to inspire
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $55,000-68,000 annually. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
Why TTEC? What we offer:
Be Financially Sound
- Retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
- Mentorship programs
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
- It’s Ok, We’re All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you’ll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their communities
Ready to become a part of delivering amazing with a global team and reaching your potential? Apply online to connect with us. We’re accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.