We offer unsurpassed global scale and broad expertise, built from our heritage as Emerson Network Power. And now as Vertiv, we match industry leadership with the focus and spirit of a startup.
- Partner with team to develop and implement the Vertiv Operating System (VOS) Manufacturing Leadership Development programs.
- Assist in defining needs, learning objectives, and course content.
- Assist in facilitating training sessions.
- Visit a site(s) (virtually or in person) to understand how VOS tools are used in the production environment and how our development programs enable Operators and Site Leadership to take on new behaviors.
- Currently pursing degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Education, or related field
- Experience using MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
POSITION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- This position is in the company’s Headquarters in Columbus, OH.
Vertiv is a $4 billion global critical infrastructure and data center technology company. We ensure customers’ vital applications run continuously by bringing together hardware, software, analytics, and ongoing services. Our portfolio includes power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA, Vertiv employs around 20,000 people and does business in more than 130 countries. Visit Vertiv.com to learn more.
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org