Vertiv designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. We support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
We offer unsurpassed global scale and broad expertise, built from our heritage as Emerson Network Power. And now as Vertiv, we match industry leadership with the focus and spirit of a startup.
- Working across Vertiv lines of business and functional organizations as a trusted advisor/consultant
- Evaluate and analyze data to support business strategy/operations improvements
- Re-engineer processes to improve delivery, reduce complexity, reduce waste and incorporate accountability to sustain the change
- Define and execute change management initiatives in support of strategy and process changes to include stakeholder assessments and communications.
- Communicate & summarize message in succinct and manner
- Develop network across peers, managers, senior leadership and executives
- Efficiency gains through process improvement projects & execution
- Ensure seamless business adoption to platform releases and upgrades, shaping business process as it relates to product releases
- Document business and technical processes for IT support team members
- Currently pursuing degree in Business or related field
- Proficient with MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Demonstrate interpersonal, communication, and team skills
- Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning and attention to detail
POSITION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- This position is in the company’s Headquarters in Columbus, OH.
Vertiv is a $4 billion global critical infrastructure and data center technology company. We ensure customers’ vital applications run continuously by bringing together hardware, software, analytics, and ongoing services. Our portfolio includes power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA, Vertiv employs around 20,000 people and does business in more than 130 countries. Visit Vertiv.com to learn more.
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org