Title: Content Management Analyst- Tax Software
Location: Wichita, KS
The Content Management Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and testing software for use by CPA firms and corporations using our development and research tools. This position is based out of our Wichita, KS office.
The Content Management Analyst will support both annual update and enhancement efforts for various taxing authorities inside ProSystem and Axcess Tax. Through our extensive training program, you will learn to define, analyze, design, and support the tax software. You will also make recommendations for improving the usability of the product, and you will provide occasional customer assistance during peak filing seasons.
· Design the complete user experience for all assigned tax forms, including the user interface for gathering tax data and government form output screens, calculations, help documentation, e-Filing, and print functionality.
· Conduct product testing and debugging of tax programs to ensure the product’s accuracy and usability.
· Test assigned products and cross-test products designed by other analysts.
· Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrate strong organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
Other Relevant Experience, if Available:
· Income Tax Preparation experience working in a Public Accounting Firm or Corporate Tax department or software development experience
Essential Skills & Abilities:
· Self-motivated and organized
· Commitment to providing exemplary products
· Strong attention to detail
· ProSystem or Axcess software user experience a plus
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).