This is a support role to an Intercompany Supply Coordinator. Intercompany Supply Coordinator is responsible for executing inventory deployment across the company’s distribution network (sites, hubs, local warehouses) in alignment to the replenishment plan. They execute and maintain the processes required to enable an optimal supply and distribution of product into and within the network. They will be the primary contact for their assigned market region, and actively manages performance by using metrics and reporting tools to identify opportunities to reduce cost and achieve optimal performance. They work closely with internal functional areas including Plants, Hubs/ LSPs, Transportation, Logistics and Supply, and Global Supply Compliance colleagues to support Zoetis in addition to external service providers including Forwarders and Brokers.
· Assist in gathering documents necessary to support export documentation in compliance with Zoetis Quality Standards (ZQS) and trade compliance laws.
· Meet the deadlines communicated to support an export.
· Create binders/folders complete with electronic documents to support exports
· Trigger the escalation process when the timelines are compromised.
· Identify issues in a proactive manner by communicating discrepancies.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Student or graduate seeking or has achieved a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or Business Management – Junior year or later.
· Languages: Strong verbal and written skills in English.
· Computer skills: Broad PC skills including Excel and Word preferred.
· High level of self-motivation and flexibility coupled with good interpersonal skills.
· Good supply chain skills (DRP process, Demand management, and Inventory management)
· Proven ability to work cross-functionally in an international environment (multi-cultural / Multi-channel)
· Priority management skills.
· Strong communication skills.