REMOTE POSITION MUST BE LOCATED IN PST, MOUNTAIN, OR CST AND ABLE TO WORK 9am-6pm PST
In this role, you will be a part of the team that supports our clients in their usage of the Moody’s Analytics credit and market risk management and valuation technology. This is an opportunity to develop your career in Financial Services by using world-class software. You will obtain a broad knowledge of credit and market risk by assuring that our products, financial models and technology are being used effectively to add value to our clients’ businesses.
- Understand and explain complex financial models on conceptual, intuitive, and practical levels.
- Provide thorough quantitative and conceptual solutions to our wide range of clients.
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture.
- Support clients on the use of our industry leading credit risk products in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone, and in person.
- Communicate effectively and develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Client Service and in partner teams such as Engineering, Research, etc.
- Provide constructive feedback to the sales and training groups regarding client needs and opportunities.
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to our Product Managers.
- Originate content for our client Knowledge Base.
- Manage and escalate requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of the client interaction and delivery solution.
- Master’s degree in Quantitative Finance, Econometrics, Computational Finance, Risk Management, Applied Mathematics with a focus on Finance, Statistics with a focus on finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Computer Information Systems or Accounting Required or CFA or FRM Designation.
- Knowledge of financial mathematics (e.g. stochastic process, Monte Carlo techniques, derivative pricing, interest-rate modelling) preferred.
- Ability to understand technically complex problems and find solutions via analysis of application log files, SQL procedures and error messages and operating System / database server diagnostics.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle a plus.
- Knowledge of financial statements is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills, an eagerness to excel and be part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving.
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Working knowledge of Windows based software (Excel, Access, Word, etc.).
- Exposure to the financial industry, banking and/or capital markets is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics required.